The Great Half Bake-Off
What is the Great Half Bake Off?
The Great Half Bake Off is your chance to showcase your perhaps-strange, somewhat unrealistic, or incompletely imagined idea for a project: throw something delicious at the wall, and see what sticks. Creativity is encouraged. Tocques are not required.
Why is the Great Half Bake Off?
- We all have ideas lurking in an incomplete state -- they might be delightful, or they might not survive the harsh light of day, but we won't know until we drag them out of our someday I wish recipe boxes and dump them out onto a plate.
- There was an open slot in the 2x2 matrix formed by Research (formed through unformed) and Peer Review (formal through informal).
- Prosociality is positively correlated with survival.
Ok, I have at least one
bad incomplete idea. How do I do this?
- Gather your ingredients: one slide
- Present your creation: utter words that can fill at most three minutes
- Listen to the judges: Hot takes only! Seven minutes of feedback will be delivered: fresh or it's free.