Self Assessment Reflection
Answer the following questions about your learning and participation thus far. Please note that there are a lot of questions. I am not expecting extensive essays for these. Some may be answered in a single sentence, while others may inspire more detail. Remember, also, that the grade you assign here is not some element of a permanent calculation - this is for us to align our expectations and set goals. So, if you absolutely want to earn an A in the class, but you assign yourself a B- for your work thus far, you can absolutely still earn an A by setting and meeting higher goals for the remainder of the course.
- What have you done to ensure that you understand the material and concepts?
- How have you addressed challenges and/or feedback?
- What have you done to apply the concepts we've been learning to your own experiences?
- How have you helped others in the class to learn?
- What is something you could improve on related to the class?
- What are your goals for the rest of class?
- What else would you like to share?
- What would you like feedback on?
- Based on your answers above, the work you have done, and the guidelines in the syllabus, what grade would you assign yourself thus far? Why?
Finally, some feedback for me.
I have learned that feedback is more honest (and therefore more helpful!) if given anonymously, so I would encourage you to fill out this survey.