PhD Q&A - 2021
Meeting room link: https://meet.gnome.org/mol-npz-rnf-hio
Slides (with a bunch of useful links)
- Introductions to CDSC
- Q&A with Faculty
- Breakout rooms with current and former students
Read more about us on People.
- Sayamindu Dasgupta - UNC Chapel Hill / University of Washington (probable!)
- Jeremy Foote - Purdue University
- Benjamin Mako Hill - University of Washington
- Sneha Narayan - Carleton College
- Aaron Shaw - Northwestern University
- Kaylea Champion - University of Washington. Interests: collaboration, infrastructure, anonymity, connecting research and practice
- Regina Cheng - University of Washington (HCDE). Interests: interest-driven learning in online communities, creativity support, data science learning & collaboration
- Carl Colglazier - Northwestern (Technology and Social Behavior). Interests: computational social science, decentralized (sometimes community-led) online governance, small tech.
- Floor Fiers - Northwestern (Media, Technology, and Society): Interests: digital inequality/discrimination, skills, online labor market
- Sohyeon Hwang - Northwestern (Media, Technology, and Society). Interests: online governance, heterogeneity, scale
- Nathan TeBlunthuis - Northwestern (Postdoc). interests: computational social science, online communties, peer production, social movements, inter-organizational relationships.
- Nick Vincent - Northwestern. Interests: human-centered machine learning, connections between various online communities and other systems
- Main Room - https://meet.gnome.org/mol-npz-rnf-hio
- Breakout Room 1 (Nick and Regina) - https://meet.gnome.org/mol-d1q-lrr-r5l
- Breakout Room 2 (Carl and Nathan) - https://meet.gnome.org/mol-40p-xj1-rhi
- Breakout Room 3 (Floor, Kaylea, and Sohyeon)- https://meet.gnome.org/mol-wuf-iqb-s3r
- Breakout Room 4 (Jeremy about Purdue)- https://meet.gnome.org/mol-pox-9ds-g5v