Interpersonal Media (Winter 2020)/Wiki Task 4
Wikipedia Task #4
- Peer review other students' articles
- Due Date
- Friday January 31
- Make contributions in Wikipedia and the the class WikiEdu dashboard
- Select two' classmates’ articles that you will peer review and copy-edit. To sign up, you can mark this in the the dashboard by using the Assign a review button. Try to pick articles that other students are not yet reviewing.
- Peer review two of your classmates’ articles. Leave suggestions on the article talk pages for how to improve them.
- Improve and copy-edit the two reviewed articles to help fix issues, improve sourcing, create a more neutral or encyclopedic tone, etc.
1) Before section on Friday, you should have a complete draft of your article written and accessible in your sandbox.
2) Before leaving section on Friday, you should have selected two articles to peer review.
3) In section on Friday, you should trade articles with a peer, review each others article, and provide real-time feedback.
4) By the end of Friday, you should have provided written feedback on two of your peer's articles.
5) Don't forget to let your peer know that you wrote a review! Leave a message on their talk page that links to your review.
As previously mentioned, the Wiki Education team put together an editing guide that you will likely find helpful.