Community Data Science Course (Spring 2015)/Day 5 Coding Challenges
These challenges all use the Harry Potter on Wikipedia example.
- What are the most edited articles on Harry Potter on Wikipedia?
- Who are the 5 most active editors on articles in Harry Potter? How may edits have they made?
- Create graphs in a spreadsheet of the trend lines (i.e., edits per day over time) for the three most active editors?
- Create graphs in a spreadsheet of the trend lines (i.e., edits per day over time) for the three most popular articles?
- Instead of "binning" your dataset by day, change to bin it by month for each of the two previous questions.
- Pick a different topic in Wikipedia and download a new dataset. Answer the questions above for this other dataset.