Call in numbers
- cdsc: +1.512.402.2718,,2102249648#
- cdsc-nu: +1.512.402.2718,,1133697102#
- cdsc-uw: +1.512.402.2718,,658257625#
- makooffice: +1.512.402.2718,,2960431923#
- aaronoffice: +1.512.402.2718,,1055088062#
- scrg: +1.512.402.2718,,588324412#
Jitsi etiquette and tips
- To also help with feedback, consider using headphones or earbuds while connected to the call. This helps reduce feedback because the sound of others speaking won't be picked up by your microphone if you are also speaking or forgot to mute your mic.
- Consider having your microphone muted at all times unless you have something to say. The feedback from your mic being open while others are speaking can make hearing the person speaking extremely difficult. For others with sensitive hearing, this is actually painful to experience. Please keep others in mind and be mindful about muting yourself if you aren't speaking.
- To mute your mic: the GUI button is alright, but the keyboard shortcut is just pressing the letter "m". Very handy!
- If you are muted, you easily unmute by pressing the "<SPACE>" and holding it while you talk.