Intro to Programming and Data Science (Summer 2021)/Final self reflection
Answer the following questions about your learning and participation thus far. Please note that there are a lot of questions. I am not expecting extensive essays for these. Some may be answered in a single sentence, while others may inspire more detail.
- What have you done to ensure that you understand the material and concepts?
- How have you addressed challenges and/or feedback?
- What have you done to apply the concepts we've been learning to your own experiences?
- How have you helped others in the class to learn?
- What is something you think you did well in this class?
- What is something you wish you had done differently?
- What else would you like to share?
- What would you like feedback on?
- Based on your answers above, the work you have done, and the guidelines in the syllabus, what grade would you assign yourself? Why?
Finally, some feedback for me.
I have learned that feedback is more honest (and therefore more helpful!) if given anonymously, so I would encourage you to fill out this survey.